|The last family-owned American shirt-maker - Ike Behar shirts are made of the finest fabrics woven in Italy and Japan and hand-crafted using Old World techniques. Hollywood, Broadway, corporate executives, politicians, and celebrities come to Ike Behar when they want to look their best. You may have seen Ike Behar shirts on Brad Pitt, Al Pacino and Don Cheadle in Ocean's Thirteen, on Jamie Foxx in Miami Vice, Josh Lucas and Kurt Russell in Poseidon, James Gandolfini in The Sopranos, or Denzel Washington in Inside Man. Once you see and feel the superior construction along with the carefully crafted attention to details you will become an Ike Behar customer for life.
The Ike Behar Easy Care Solid Twill dress shirt is offered in three collars styles:
* Charles Spread collar
* Henry Point collar
* Mori Button-Down collar
All collar styles feature a placket front, once chest pocket and button cuffs.
Additional features of all Ike Behar dress shirts include:
* Ike Behar's exclusive, U.S. patented, Diamond Quilted Collar provides the extra strength needed for the most utilized part of each shirt: the collar. This distinct stitching in the collar band helps to maintain the stability of the collar by strengthening the collar band, making sure it maintains its natural shape especially after commercial laundering.
* Single-Needle Stitching provides each seam with twice the strength of a standard seam. This process takes three times longer than conventional methods, however the seam is flatter, more comfortable and much more durable.
* 18 to 22 stitches per inch used throughout the shirt. The consistency of sewing more stitches per inch provides for a neater, flatter, and stronger seam.
* Handkerchief Rolled Seams for added durability and a beautifully finished product. This tailoring technique is used to prevent puckering and to produce a fine, elegant, finished shirt.
* Superior Buttons - ranging from our troca mother-of-pearl buttons to our unbreakable buttons, we carefully match our buttons to complement the fabric and style of each shirt. For convenience a spare button is always sewn into the front tail of every shirt.
* Ice Blue (Charles Spread collar)
* White (Charles Spread collar; Henry Point collar; Mori Button-Down collar)
* Violet (Charles Spread collar)
* Indigo Blue (Henry Point collar; Mori Button-down collar)
Click the image above to see model detail and enlargements of all colors.
||Easy Care Solid Twill
||15-18.5 neck; 32-36 sleeve