|At Gitman, craftsmanship and technology - a perfect mix of the old and the new - go into each and every shirt we sew. More than 80 minutes and 50 steps go into the creation of a shirt, which is made of 25 separate pieces. Whether choosing one of the more than 1500 fabrics and patterns from among the finest European weavers, or deciding on which body silhouette and collar/cuff combo work best, we are constantly engaging both ourselves and our customers with what the market demands and expects. This is reflected in the range and depth of our collections.
The Gitman 80's 2-ply pinpoint and broadcloth is completely wrinkle-free.
Steps in making the Gitman Non-Iron Shirt:
* Made of the finest all cotton 80's 2-ply pinpoint oxford available.
* The Cloth is treated chemically to be totally non-iron.
* The cloth is cut and made into a shirt using special fusibles in armhole and placket seams that will not pucker when washed.
* The finished garment is placed under extreme heat in order to "bake" the wrinkle free characteristics into the shirt.
The result is a shirt that will not wrinkle during a day's wear, and looks perfectly fresh at the end of the day. It comes directly out of the dryer with the appearance of a freshly laundered shirt. Available in exact neck and sleeve sizes for a perfect fit. One pocket, barrel cuff, box pleat back and mother-of-pearl buttons. Made in the USA.
The Gitman Bros. Non-Iron shirt is offered in three models:
* Button Down Collar
* Spread Collar
* Point Collar
Available in (left to right above):
* White (available in Button Down, Spread, Point)
* Blue & White Stripe (available in Button Down, Spread)
* Pink - OUT OF STOCK
Also available in (not pictured):
* Blue (available in Button Down, Spread, Point)
* Ecru (available in Button Down, Point)
Click the image above to see additional images, model descriptions and enlargements of all colors.
||Gitman Bros. Non-Iron
||14.5-18.5 neck; 32-36 sleeve